How do I add a Group?
When you log in for the first time, you may have no groups in your inbox. You can either add a group or, if you have been sent an invite, accept it to join a group. If you add a group, you will be the administrator of that group.
To add a group, click the Add button (+ icon) at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Give your group a name and description.
- Select the templates you’d like to share with your members, members can create items from the selected list of templates.
- Tap on the camera icon to add an image.
- Select the Next button to add members. You can opt to select from your contacts or add new members.
Once done, your group’s chat view will load.
How do I view details or delete my Group?
You can view your group or perform actions, like add members or delete the group, if you are the administrator.
In group chat view, click the Information icon (i) at the top-left next to your group name. The group information page will show all the group details including a list of group members.
Select the Member Add icon to select or add new members.
To remove a group, click the Delete button (- icon), and confirm that you would like to delete the group.
How do I add an Item?
You can create items from a list of templates that the group admin shared with you.
To add an item, select the Add button (plus icon) at the top-right corner of the screen when in a group.
- Select the template to base your item on. For example, you may opt to ask your book club to rate a novel.
- Fill the details. In the given example, you will ask members to rate a book, optionally add an image of the book in question and select the rating scale that is appropriate for your question.
- Select the next button to post the item.
You will see the posted item as a bubble in the Group view. Click the item bubble to load the item. You can view the members’ ratings in the Responses tab of the item screen.
How do I view a posted item?
Select from the item list dropdown at the top of the group screen. Items having the most recent chat or responses appear on the top.
Alternatively, click the item bubble in the Group chat.
How do I respond to an item?
Navigate to the Item view, by selecting the item from the group’s item list or clicking on the item bubble.
To respond, click the Bubble icon at the bottom of the Item Chat view. Select the response and click the Next button to post it.
What content is available in bubbleFiz?
The structure content in bubblefiz consists of an inbox listing all the groups you created, or have been invited to join. A Group view, showing all chats and items against a group and an Item view with the details of the item and responses.